Sebastopol Union School District is proud to serve fresh breakfast and lunches provided by Santa Rosa City School District. See the menu tab for daily offerings.
Students are expected to pay for their lunches daily or put funds on account using www.MySchoolBucks.com. If you wish to use this option, please see the instructions on the Payment options tab. Student ID numbers may be obtained by calling the district office at 829-4570.
Students who do not have funds on deposit and do not bring payment, will receive an alternate lunch option of a granola bar and fruit.
Food Service will now be able to process your debit or credit cards online for payment of your meals.
- Log in to your account (which you may have used for CASTLE payments) OR create an account by pressing “Register for a free account”
- Find your school district
- Select Sebastopol Union School District
- Add an account by entering your personal information and setting your id# and password.
- Go to “My household” to add your student(s)
- Click on “Add Student” and choose the school that your child attends, then add your student’s name & student number. If you do not know your child’s student’s number, we can obtain it for you.
- Then you may make a payment. You will be charged a $1.95 fee.
- Choose My Household from left menu, then Make A Payment, then Cafeteria Meal
- Enter amount to pay and select student
- Select Billing Account
- Enter your card # and other information and SUBMIT
Your payment information will be emailed to Food Services and credited to your account within one or two business days. Save a copy for you records.
Questions? Call Robin at 829-4570 ext. 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org